Employee Education and Development For Better Property Management
What does it mean to be an active member of a community? To us, it means a variety of things, from helping our neighbors through volunteerism, to supporting other local businesses, and creating sustainable communities through job creation and professional development of employees.
In fact, we take the professional development of our employees incredibly serious, educating EVERY team member at Lava Ridge Property Management on the basics and intricacies of property management, customer relations, and community advocacy.
Our team is armed with a vast amount of knowledge obtained through years of courses offered by NARPM, Multifamily NW, the fire department and the Fair Housing Council (HUD); as well as continued online education, state and national certifications, ongoing education on new and changing laws and legislative updates, and industry conference attendance. In addition, our team continually seeks to network and mentor with the industry professionals and the community to keep our systems updated, improving, and more efficient.
Lava Ridge Owner Lynette Remund doesn’t stop there either! She has been a member of local networking and professional business groups like the Bend, Oregon chapter of Business Networking International (BNI), and she just completed six months of one-on-one coaching before starting a Property Management Mastermind Group.
Why is education and employee development so important to Lava Ridge Rental Properties? Because we believe that employee training and development benefits the employee, the business, the community AND the customer in the following ways:
- Increased job satisfaction, reducing turnover, which allows our customers (renters and investors) to interface with the same core group of employees over several years.
- Employee retention, so our experienced staff will continue to grow with us and apply that invaluable knowledge to their job everyday for superior customer service.
- Increased efficiency and knowledge, resulting in reduced costs for renters and investors by streamlining our processes and cutting down on turnover.
- Increased adaption to new methods and technologies like online rent payment, online lease agreements, and virtual tours, for convenience of our customers.
- Unbeatable knowledge and experience so customers always have an answer to their questions, and can reach out to our team when needed who is versed with experience handling complicated legal and financial processes.
With continued education in courses like Building Owner Relationships, Reducing Risk and Risk Management, and Basics of Building Standards, Codes and Safety, our team is here to help protect you and your investment! We can offer solid advice on renting your home, finding the right home for you, managing your property, maintaining a rental, and legal obligations of a landlord and tenant because our team is ready and armed with years of personal experience and educational development.
We want to be Central Oregon’s leading property management company, and we are sure that one call to us is all it will take to notice the difference in our level of education and service. Talking is FREE, so give us a call and let us show you what our team can do to help you get into your next rental, or assist with renting out your investment property: 541-306-5042.
- Fall Maintenance and Preparation for Your Rental
- Renter or Investor, It’s Still Your Property!
- Be The Business and Person That Gives Back to Central Oregon
- Un-tacky your holiday decor, and keep your property manager happy, too!
- Five Things a Property Manager Does For Your Investment You Probably Never Knew
- How To Bust the Odors in Your Rental Home
- Property Management’s Guide to Fall Maintenance
- 5 Ways to Cut Rental Housing Costs in an Expensive Housing Market
- Securing Your Rental While On Vacation
- 10 Things Experience Has Taught Me About Managing Properties in Central Oregon