Has something broken in your rental home? Do you need maintenance attention?
REPORTING MAINTENANCE AN REPAIR NEEDS
We ask that the rental tenants submit all repair requests through the renter portal for fastest response. Once a repair request is submitted, our maintenance team members receive notification of this request via email. We have staff members in the office assigned to handle and be the point of contact for all maintenance issues.
You can find a link to the tenant portal on our website or go to renter portal and log in.
- Select the ‘service issue’ tab on the top toolbar in the tenant portal
- Select ‘add service issue’ and tell us about your issue.
- If you do not hear from one of our team members at LRPM with 2 business days, please call our office.
AFTER HOUR EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
An after-hour emergency is considered something that CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY. For example, ~ no water, no heat, water leak, sewage backup etc. All basic maintenance requests, rental questions and renter needs MUST wait until the next business day.
If you have a maintenance emergency, please call 541-306-5042 and select option 4 – If a team member does not answer the your call directly, please leave a message with the following information:
Name * phone number * address * state the emergency
*** If you do not hear from us within 2 hours, please call again and leave another message.
LOCK OUT PROCEDURES
- If you locked yourself out of your home, we have one key to your home in our office. You may come by the office, during regular office hours, with a valid ID and pick up the key. This key must be returned to the office.
- We would be happy to meet you at your home as our schedule allows and bring the key. There is a fee for this service ranging from $65-$125 depending on where your home is.
- If you are locked out of your home after – hours, you should contact a locksmith.
THINGS TO LOOK FOR AND REPORT
- Decks and/or fences that are worn and should be re-stained or have nails/screws missing or backing out.
- Loose railings or fence slats etc.
- Leaks on any irrigation or around toilets, sinks, hose connectors or any plumbing source
- Caulking at the base of all tubs and showers, around toilets, backsplashes, sinks that has worn or peeling.
- Abnormal noises coming from any appliance or HVAC
- Trees touching the house
- Carpet or flooring pulling up or fraying
- Loose electrical outlets or fixtures
- Anything that concerns you